8 Barrie Road, Moordown Bournemouth BH9 2XD :: £369,950
- Address: 8 Barrie Road, Moordown, Bournemouth BH9 2XD.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Energy (EPC) Rating: Awaiting EPC
- Status: Under Offer (STC)
- Price: £369,950
**NO FORWARD CHAIN ** MUST BE SOLD** SPACIOUS 1920s 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING AND 60' SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN. IDEAL FAMILY SIZE HOME.
*ENTRANCE PORCH *Spacious ENTRANCE HALL * Ground floor CLOAKROOM * LOUNGE 14'6"X12'3" *DINING ROOM 15'10"X10'9" *CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM *KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM *4 WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS *BATHROOM *SEPARATE WC *GAS CENTRAL HEATING *UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING *AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *60' SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF WIMBORNE ROAD WHICH OFFERS A VARIETY OF LOCAL SHOPS AND ALSO REGULAR BUS SERVICES TO BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE AND SURROUNDING AREAS. SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGE GROUPS ARE WITHIN A 1 MILE RADIUS
*Double glazed ENTRANCE PORCH to further double glazed door with side panel windows to:-
*Spacious ENTRANCE HALL with laminate flooring and under stairs cupboard
* Ground floor CLOAKROOM Saniflo low flush WC; wash hand basin; laminate flooring and double glazed side aspect window
* LOUNGE 14'6"X12'3" (4.42mX3.73m) Feature fireplace; laminate flooring; deep double glazed bay window to front aspect.
*DINING ROOM 15'10"X10'9" (4.83mX3.28m) Feature fireplace; laminate flooring; double glazed bay and sliding doors leading to:-
*CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM 10'6"x10' (3.2mx3.05m) Laminate flooring; double glazed rear and side aspect windows; polycarbonate roof; double glazed doors leading out to patio and REAR GARDEN
*KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16'10"x9'8" (5.13mx2.95m) Range of wall & base units; 1 1/2 bowl sink unit; plumbing for washing machine; space for fridge freezer; wall cupboard with gas boiler and central heating programmer; laminate flooring; double glazed rear and side aspect windows; double glazed door to side access
The first floor is approached via wide easy tread staircase from the spacious ENTRANCE HALL to:-
LANDING Double glazed side aspect window; airing cupboard; access hatch to loft space
* BEDROOM ONE 15'x12' (4.57mx3.66m) 2 double full height wardrobes; corner step in shower unit; wash hand basin; double glazed bay windows to front aspect
* BEDROOM TWO 15'10"x10'9" (4.83mx3.28m) Wash basin; deep double glazed bay windows to rear aspect
* BEDROOM THREE 9'6"x8' (2.9mx2.44m) Wash basin; double glazed rear aspect window
* BEDROOM FOUR 9'3"x8'3" (2.82mx2.51m) Double glazed bay windows to front aspect
*BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower screen over and electric shower unit; wash basin; tiled surrounds; double glazed side aspect window
* SEPARATE WC Low flush WC; double glazed window to side aspect
*OUTSIDE FRONT GARDEN arranged to provide ample off-road parking; side gates and pathway leading to:-
REAR GARDEN Approximately 60' long; Southerly aspect; arranged to lawn and patio area with shrub bed borders; timber shed; outside tap
*GAS CENTRAL HEATING *UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING *AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.